Google Summer of Code project announced

Nir Krakauer-3
Please join me in congratulating Abdallah, who will work on improving
support for Jupyter [1].

Many thanks to all who agreed to serve as mentors this year. If you'd
like to be a mentor in the future, let me know and I'll put you on the
list.

If you want to do a future summer of code as a student, getting
involved [2] is the best approach.

[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5193549731069952
[2] https://wiki.octave.org/Developer_FAQ

Re: Google Summer of Code project announced

Ankit
It's good to know Abdallah chose Octave to work on the Summer code for the second term again.

Welcome, Abdallah!! I am confident this year you will make a valuable contribution to the Octave community like last year.

Cheers!
Ankit Raj

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 9:33 PM Nir Krakauer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please join me in congratulating Abdallah, who will work on improving
support for Jupyter [1].

Many thanks to all who agreed to serve as mentors this year. If you'd
like to be a mentor in the future, let me know and I'll put you on the
list.

If you want to do a future summer of code as a student, getting
involved [2] is the best approach.

[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5193549731069952
[2] https://wiki.octave.org/Developer_FAQ

Re: Google Summer of Code project announced

Abdallah Elshamy
Please join me in congratulating Abdallah, who will work on improving
support for Jupyter [1].

Many thanks to all who agreed to serve as mentors this year. If you'd
like to be a mentor in the future, let me know and I'll put you on the
list.

 Thank you. I hope that I will be able to benefit the community.

Welcome, Abdallah!! I am confident this year you will make a valuable contribution to the Octave community like last year.

Thank you very much. with the support provided from you and the other mentors, I am sure that I will.

Best wishes,
Abdallah