Gsoc 2013: Numerical

Umang
Hey, I am 3rd year electrical engineering student. I had gone through the GSOC'13 ideas page. I found this project on numerical methods quite interesting. I am currently doing a course on Numerical Scientific Computing. I have read some numerical algorithms in this course and I find it interesting- namely householder's reflection, QR,given rotation, SVD and many more.I have coded some of my assignments in C and I am familiar with C++ and m-scripts too.
I am quite interested in pursuing linear algebra.
I would like to know more about this project.

Thanks
Umang Gupta