Help information

Mohamed Boukheloua
Hello,

My name is Mohamed, I would like to know if there is a simulation part on octave as in matlab "simulink". Thank you for explaining me.

Kind Regards,
--

Boukheloua Mohamed

Re: Help information

Torsten-3
On 20.10.18 12:23, Mohamed Boukheloua wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Mohamed, I would like to know if there is a simulation part
> on octave as in matlab "simulink". Thank you for explaining me.

Hello Mohanmed,

There is no graphical interface for defining simulation tasks like
Simulink in Octave. Simulating dynamical systems has to be carried out
by using lsode or some of the other numerical ode solver (e.g. ode45)
and by defining the system by its differential equations.

However, there is an Octave package for controlling XCOS-simulations
from Octave. XCOS is a graphical simulation interface that comes with
Scilab. More information on this possibility is given in the Octave Wiki
at https://wiki.octave.org/Sci_cosim

Torsten