Help installing Octave 6.1

Cesar Destefanis
Dear all, I believe this is the right channel to write this query, sorry if not!

I'm trying to install Octave 6.1 on my Windows 10 PC and I can't make the GUI work properly. After installation I execute the GUI and it just do nothing, never opens. I tried to execute the CLI and it opens the command windows but I can't make the GUI works. I tried different installations but produces the same result.

I've also installed in my machine the 5.1 version and it works perfectly fine, I can't uninstall it because I need it. Even version 5.2 works fine but it has some kind of bug wich makes the GUI hangs suddenly and it is not useful for me..

Please, would you give some guidance on this in order to make it work?
Thank you very much in advance
Best regards.

                      CÉSAR DESTÉFANIS.

Re: Help installing Octave 6.1

nrjank
Administrator
How do you install v6.2? Which installer do you use?

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021, 10:11 AM Cesar Destefanis <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Nicholas, I installed v6.1 using this installer:
https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html
image.png
I tried downloading the three packages and the same result has been obtained.
Thanks a lot for your help and contact!
Best regards.