Help needed for oct2py (Graduation Project)

Help needed for oct2py (Graduation Project)

Octave - General mailing list
Hello GNU Community,

I need help form my Octave and Python project. The project is about making a fourier transformation with signals (Octave .m-file) and then comparing them to other signals with oct2py in python.

I do not know how to compare two seperate plots in oct2py and i can not work with return values when i run the .m-files in python. Can anyone help me?

Kind Regards,

Simon

Re: Help needed for oct2py (Graduation Project)

Doug Stewart-4

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 9:58 AM Simon Miguel Gjini via Help-octave <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello GNU Community,

I need help form my Octave and Python project. The project is about making a fourier transformation with signals (Octave .m-file) and then comparing them to other signals with oct2py in python.

I do not know how to compare two seperate plots in oct2py and i can not work with return values when i run the .m-files in python. Can anyone help me?

Kind Regards,

Simon

You should show us what you tried!

--