Help

AKINYELE ITAMAKINDE
I am working on channel sounding using USRP and GNU radio platforms. I am experiencing difficulty in converting the .dat file of sink file at receiver of flow graph into readable data using GNU octave. Can somebody help me to achieve this. Thanks

Re: Help

soapkwan
Hi,
I guess not many people are familiar with USRP?
An easier way is you breakdown the issue to a problem of Octave. So that we
Octave users can help.

Therefore, can you explain and attach an example .dat and tell us what are
you trying to achieve.
That will increase number of people can help.

Re: Help

Andreas Weber-6
Am 15.04.20 um 12:03 schrieb AKINYELE ITAMAKINDE:
> I am working on channel sounding using USRP and GNU radio platforms.

Please read https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Octave
it covers all you've asked for.

-- Andy