Help w/installing octave on Linux box

Eugene Kim-2
Hi,

I downloaded octave 0.72 and attempted to install it on my 486DX running
Linux v0.99 pl9.  Everything was compiling fine until it tried to make
the stuff in /liboctave and /src.  Then, make gave me the following
message:

making all in liboctave
Makefile:110: extraneous text after `include'
/usr/include/:1: missing separator.  Stop.
making all in src
Makefile:163: extraneous text after `include'
/usr/include/:1: missing separator.  Stop.

I checked the Makefiles in both directories, yet could find no trace
of the problem.  Help, anyone?

Thanks.

-Eugene Kim

Re: Help w/installing octave on Linux box

Eugene Kim-2
Thanks.  BTW, will version 0.73 be available as diffs for version 0.72?

-Eugene Kim
[hidden email]