Here or to discourse ?

vrozos
Where do we post suggestions/questions, here or to octave.discourse.group ?

Re: Here or to discourse ?

Doug Stewart-4
EitherĀ  oneĀ is fine

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021, 4:12 AM vrozos, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Where do we post suggestions/questions, here or to octave.discourse.group ?

Re: Here or to discourse ?

mmuetzel
Am 06. Februar 2021 um 10:11 Uhr schrieb "vrozos":
> Where do we post suggestions/questions, here or to octave.discourse.group ?

Both channels would be equally ok as far as I understand.
But it looks like the discourse forum was more active in the last few months.

Markus

Re: Here or to discourse ?

vrozos
I am concerned about the knowledge/information get scattered.