Hide or customize GUI title bar or menu bar for beter appearance

Hide or customize GUI title bar or menu bar for beter appearance

Paryshaan
I've installed octave rc4 on win8 without any problem and its GUI works fine.
But something annoying me is the part of display area which is occupied with title bars ,menu bar and status bar which are not customizable to locate in tandem or to be hide.
These are my tries for better appearance.

as a suggestion these appearance can be better.
thanks to all
Paryshaan

Re: Hide or customize GUI title bar or menu bar for beter appearance

Torsten-2
On 06.05.2015 06:26, Paryshaan wrote:

> I've installed octave rc4 on win8 without any problem and its GUI works fine.
> But something annoying me is the part of display area which is occupied with
> title bars ,menu bar and status bar which are not customizable to locate in
> tandem or to be hide.
> These are my tries for better appearance.
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670264/1.png>
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670264/2.png>
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670264/3.png>
>
> as a suggestion these appearance can be better.
> thanks to all

You can chose smaller icons in the toolbar (edit -> preferences -> tab
"General").

Torsten

Re: Hide or customize GUI title bar or menu bar for beter appearance

Paryshaan
And the status bar can be show/hide here too!
Paryshaan