How can i open octave-gui window?

WMDhamnekar
   I downloaded and installed octave 5.2.0 version through
octave-5.2.0_1-w64-installer on my computer system. I have also downloaded
and installed (Java) jre-8u251-windows-x64 on my computer system.

After installation of octave, I got desktop path for octave, but it is
command-line- interface(Cli). How can I get graphical-user-interface(Gui)
for working in octave?

Re: How can i open octave-gui window?

WMDhamnekar
  Okay, Thanks.  I got the desktop path for octave Gui.