How should I do now with project Table datatype?

How should I do now with project Table datatype?

John Smith-2
Hi! I want to contribute to the project table datatype in gsoc. So now how should I do now? Which issues are best for first issues I can contribute? Thanks.

Re: How should I do now with project Table datatype?

Abdallah Elshamy
Hello,

You may want to take a look at the short projects wiki page [1].

To submit a good patch, take a look at the contribution guidelines [2]

Cheers,
Abdallah

Re: [GSoC 2021] How should I do now with project Table datatype?

siko1056
On 3/9/21 12:29 AM, Abdallah Elshamy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You may want to take a look at the short projects wiki page [1].
>
> To submit a good patch, take a look at the contribution guidelines [2]
>
> Cheers,
> Abdallah

In addition to Abdallah, I just answered a (your?) similar question on
this mailing-list [3].

Kai

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Short_projects
[2] https://wiki.octave.org/Contribution_guidelines