How to only have Octave Client without any GUI files?

How to only have Octave Client without any GUI files?

Sam93
I'm using Octave on windows, fully installed is 1.6 GB in total.

As for now, I've implemented a wrapper that uses some functions from Octave
client and return the result values.

Now as I'm deploying my Web Application using azure Paas App Services, I
need to attach as few files as possible without including full octave GUI/CL
files.

As for functionality, I'm mostly using /pkg load image;/ then some
functionality from image package. Also some very basic functions like
imread() and length().

<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373514/Capture.png>

Out of those, I need to know beside some files from /bin such as
octave-cli.exe and such, what else I can safely remove? Is there any better
solution other than that?

Thank you.