How to read MPS file from MATLAB

Jack Franklin
HI,

I need to read MPS file from MATLAB to solve linear programming problem.

How to do that ?

thanks
JACK .
Nov.  25  2008

Re: How to read MPS file from MATLAB

Bill Denney-5
Jack Franklin wrote:
> HI,
>
> I need to read MPS file from MATLAB to solve linear programming problem.
>
> How to do that ?

Hi Jack,

I don't know of a function to read MPS files (and they're more general
than just Matlab-- they were originated by IBM), but it looks like the
format is relatively straight-forward.  It should be rather simple to
write the reader.  Also, what matlab functions read the MPS files?  My
quick search only shows matlab central files (i.e. user-contributed files).

Have a good day,

Bill