How to start contributing

Usablex x
I have programming experience in c++ although limited, and would like to start contributing to this project. I have just started using octave and have become interested in it through the machine learning course by Andrew NG on coursera. What would be a good first step to be able to start contributing to this project?

Re: How to start contributing

Doug Stewart-4

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 10:45 AM Usablex x <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have programming experience in c++ although limited, and would like to start contributing to this project. I have just started using octave and have become interested in it through the machine learning course by Andrew NG on coursera. What would be a good first step to be able to start contributing to this project?

Use a search engine and search for
how to contribute to octave

--
DASCertificate for 206392