How to write toolbox for Octave?

Roger Liu
Hi

I am an amateur programmer and I have made a wavelet toolbox for Scilab. You could check it at scwt.sourceforge.net and we will release the first version in March.

And I just wonder how is the interface between Octave and C so that I can port my toolbox to Octave.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Roger

Re: How to write toolbox for Octave?

Stéfan van der Walt
Hi Roger

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 08:40:07PM -0600, Roger Liu wrote:
> I am an amateur programmer and I have made a wavelet toolbox for Scilab. You
> could check it at scwt.sourceforge.net and we will release the first version in
> March.

It would be great to have another wavelet toolbox that complements WaveLab.

> And I just wonder how is the interface between Octave and C so that I can port
> my toolbox to Octave.

Octave has a well defined C++ API.  You should have no problems.  The
octave wiki has more information (http://wiki.octave.org).

Regards
St�fan