I'm making YouTube videos on Octave

niconeuman
Hi all,
Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules in the forum. I started making YouTube tutorial videos on Octave. The first ones are basic concepts and hopefully I will build up to more complex topics. Particularly using Octave for different types of scientific work related to chemistry, physics and spectroscopy.
If anyone is interested in the content it would be helpful to me if people subscribed and shared the videos with other people who may be interested.
I leave the link to my latest video here.

I will not continue posting my future videos because I do not want to spam people.
Best wishes,
Nicolas

Re: I'm making YouTube videos on Octave

siko1056
On 8/30/20 12:36 AM, nicolas N wrote:

> Hi all,
> Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules in the forum. I started making
> YouTube tutorial videos on Octave. The first ones are basic concepts and
> hopefully I will build up to more complex topics. Particularly using
> Octave for different types of scientific work related to chemistry,
> physics and spectroscopy.
> If anyone is interested in the content it would be helpful to me if
> people subscribed and shared the videos with other people who may be
> interested.
> I leave the link to my latest video here.
>
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4-ivmHiBsQ
>
> I will not continue posting my future videos because I do not want to
> spam people.
> Best wishes,
> Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for sharing.  I added your tutorials to the wiki list [1].

If your are interested, I can connect updates of your video tutorial
"blog" [2] with the "Blog" category in Octave's Discourse forum [3].  If
you have a user name on Octave Discourse, I can assign updates
automatically to you.

Kai

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Video_tutorials
[2]