Image gets printed twice to same file

Deepak, R.
Image gets printed twice to same file.
I am using the SVG terminal.
There is some problem with the PNG terminal also but I am not able to make
    it out because PNG images are binary files.

Code is at <http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/model/24/>.
The main program is <http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/model/24/model.m>.

Image 1: http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/model/24/signature_short.en-us.svg.utf8
Image 2: http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/model/24/signature_short_2.en-us.svg.utf8

Image 1 consists of 2 images concatenated together:
Image 1 Part 1: http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/model/24/signature_short_part_1.en-us.svg.utf8
Image 1 Part 2: http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/model/24/signature_short_part_2.en-us.svg.utf8

Image 1 Part 1 has less clarity and is too dark. Its legend is totally black.
Image 1 Part 2 is perfect; I want it to be printed without Part 1.

If you don't have a SVG viewer, I recommend Sodipodi
<http://www.sodipodi.com/>, a free SVG editor.
--
Deepak, R. <http://research.iiit.ac.in/~masatran/>

Re: Image gets printed twice to same file

Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Deepak, R. wrote:
> Image gets printed twice to same file.
> I am using the SVG terminal.

You need to provide us with more info about your setup
(octave version, gnuplot version, self-compiled/provided
by distribution, if so, which distribution).

It would be nice if you could make a simplest possible
test-script that would reproduce the problem.

Also, since you are using "gset" commands, you
should be aware of "automatic_replot" values and its effects.
(Do you still have a problem if you set "automatic_replot=0" ?)

Sincerely,

Dmitri.