Implementing LIN_RGB functions

Patel, Ankush

Hello,

My name is Ankush Patel and I am a GSOC student. I’ve been working with the Image library, specifically, implementing lin2rgb and rgb2lin, and I was curious as to whether support for converting rgb/lin values should be added as well rather than just images? Furthermore, the current implementation only supports MxNx3 images – would support for MxNx3xK be advantageous?

Best,

Ankush Patel