Imread with BitDepth =16 and the given number of bands

Imread with BitDepth =16 and the given number of bands

JaimePi
I am working with geotiff images and I am founding the next behaviour when
using I=imread(...)

When the image is BitDepth= 16 and 4 bands
--> Only 1 band is read.

When the image is BitDepth= 8 and 4 bands
--> 4 bands are read.

When the image is BitDepth= 16 and 3 bands
--> 3 bands are read.

Am I doing something wrong. Might it be a bug? Would it be realistic to wait
a solution?

Thank you all in advance,
JaimePi

Re: Imread with BitDepth =16 and the given number of bands

nrjank

can you provide a sample of the exact code your using? and maybe a small sample image (attached or linked) so that we can try to recreate the issue?