Installing packages using Windows MXE Octave

Installing packages using Windows MXE Octave

José Luis García Pallero
Hello:

I've installed the MXE Windows compilation of Octave
(http://mxeoctave.osuv.de/), and I need to install some packages from
octave forge. There is no problem when the package has not external
dependencies. For packages with external dependencies, I've installed
them via MinGW, but I don't know how to tell 'pkg install' how the
dependencies paths for the headers and libraries are. Has anyone
installed packages with external dependencies in MXE Octave for
windows?

Thanks

José Luis García Pallero
[hidden email]
(o<
/ / \
V_/_
Use Debian GNU/Linux and enjoy!

re: Installing packages using Windows MXE Octave

John Donoghue-3

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:02:06 +0200
From: Jos? Luis Garc?a Pallero <[hidden email]>
To: Octave Maintainers List <[hidden email]>
Subject: Installing packages using Windows MXE Octave

--

Which packages? I have been trying where I can to add any dependencies to
mxe to make it easier.