Instrument control 0.1.0 released [initial release]

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Instrument control 0.1.0 released [initial release]

Carnë Draug-2
Hi everyone

a new package, instrument control by Andrius Sutas, has just been
released. See the notice at
http://andriussutassocis2012.blogspot.com/2012/10/progress-report.html
and the wiki at http://wiki.octave.org/Instrument_control_package

Enjoy Octave responsibly.

Carnë

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let slow site performance ruin your business. Deploy New Relic APM
Deploy New Relic app performance management and know exactly
what is happening inside your Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, and .NET app
Try New Relic at no cost today and get our sweet Data Nerd shirt too!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Octave-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/octave-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Instrument control 0.1.0 released [initial release]

Montgomery-Smith, Stephen
On 10/02/2012 02:06 AM, Carnë Draug wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> a new package, instrument control by Andrius Sutas, has just been
> released. See the notice at
> http://andriussutassocis2012.blogspot.com/2012/10/progress-report.html
> and the wiki at http://wiki.octave.org/Instrument_control_package

Would it be fair to describe this as a "linux only" package?  It wants
various include files from a subdirectory called linux when I try to
compile it under FreeBSD,


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let slow site performance ruin your business. Deploy New Relic APM
Deploy New Relic app performance management and know exactly
what is happening inside your Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, and .NET app
Try New Relic at no cost today and get our sweet Data Nerd shirt too!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Octave-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/octave-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Instrument control 0.1.0 released [initial release]

Andrius Sutas
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Stephen Montgomery-Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 10/02/2012 02:06 AM, Carnë Draug wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> a new package, instrument control by Andrius Sutas, has just been
> released. See the notice at
> http://andriussutassocis2012.blogspot.com/2012/10/progress-report.html
> and the wiki at http://wiki.octave.org/Instrument_control_package

Would it be fair to describe this as a "linux only" package?  It wants
various include files from a subdirectory called linux when I try to
compile it under FreeBSD,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let slow site performance ruin your business. Deploy New Relic APM
Deploy New Relic app performance management and know exactly
what is happening inside your Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, and .NET app
Try New Relic at no cost today and get our sweet Data Nerd shirt too!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Octave-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/octave-dev


Hey,

I will look into BSD support this week, thanks for noting it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let slow site performance ruin your business. Deploy New Relic APM
Deploy New Relic app performance management and know exactly
what is happening inside your Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, and .NET app
Try New Relic at no cost today and get our sweet Data Nerd shirt too!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Octave-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/octave-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Instrument control 0.1.0 released [initial release]

Lukas Reichlin-4

On 02.10.2012, at 14:36, Andrius Sutas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Stephen Montgomery-Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 10/02/2012 02:06 AM, Carnë Draug wrote:
> > Hi everyone
> >
> > a new package, instrument control by Andrius Sutas, has just been
> > released. See the notice at
> > http://andriussutassocis2012.blogspot.com/2012/10/progress-report.html
> > and the wiki at http://wiki.octave.org/Instrument_control_package
>
> Would it be fair to describe this as a "linux only" package?  It wants
> various include files from a subdirectory called linux when I try to
> compile it under FreeBSD,
>
> Hey,
>
> I will look into BSD support this week, thanks for noting it.

Could you please add support for Mac OS X as well, which is closely related to FreeBSD? Windows support wouldn't hurt either, but it might be more difficult since Windows is not a flavour of UNIX.

Best regards,
Lukas

 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't let slow site performance ruin your business. Deploy New Relic APM
Deploy New Relic app performance management and know exactly
what is happening inside your Ruby, Python, PHP, Java, and .NET app
Try New Relic at no cost today and get our sweet Data Nerd shirt too!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic-dev2dev
_______________________________________________
Octave-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/octave-dev