Instrument-control: Documentation and tutorial

Instrument-control: Documentation and tutorial

JuanPi
Hi Andrius,

- Will you prepare some tutorials for your package? If you do, you can
use the wiki to do so, like this one
http://wiki.octave.org/Bim_package
- Would it be possible to have a video with a hardware
application/demonstration? @Lukas (paramaniac): You were also
interested in something like this, right?

Keep us updated.

Thank you!

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----

Re: Instrument-control: Documentation and tutorial

Andrius Sutas
On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 8:50 PM, JuanPi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrius,

- Will you prepare some tutorials for your package? If you do, you can
use the wiki to do so, like this one
http://wiki.octave.org/Bim_package
- Would it be possible to have a video with a hardware
application/demonstration? @Lukas (paramaniac): You were also
interested in something like this, right?

Keep us updated.

Thank you!

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----
"It is one thing not to be able to perform a certain feat, but quite
another to prove that it cannot be done." - Henry Ernest Dudeney
-----
http://ailab.ifi.uzh.ch/carbajal/

Hey,

> Will you prepare some tutorials for your package?
Sure thing!

> Would it be possible to have a video with a hardware application/demonstration?
Yes, as we already talked about this on IRC, but we need to decide on what exactly video should be about.

Right now I am fixing things we discussed and working towards public release.

Best Regards,

Re: Instrument-control: Documentation and tutorial

Lukas Reichlin-4
On 22.09.2012, at 21:50, JuanPi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> - Would it be possible to have a video with a hardware
> application/demonstration? @Lukas (paramaniac): You were also
> interested in something like this, right?

I wonder whether it's possible to record data from some kind of data acquisition hardware. This feature would be interesting in combination with the system identification tools from the control package.

Best regards,
Lukas