Inter Process Communication

Craig Earls-2
I would like to get a running Octave to talk bi-directionally to
another running program under Linux. I am looking at IPC, but have no
experience with that. Any ideas on the most efficient method to be
able to exchance Octave Objects with a running program as well as
some hand shaking signals? I really only need it to happen while
octave is running a function, so the calls could be inside an .oct
function.

Craig P Earls                                 [hidden email]
LT US Navy, MIT Ocean Engineering             [hidden email]