Interactive Bode, Root Locus plot

SGM

Interactive Bode, Root Locus plot

SGM
https://github.com/EriveltonGualter/octave-control
<https://github.com/EriveltonGualter/octave-control>

Hi All,
I am looking for *interactive bode/root locus plot in Octave.*//

I find the attached link from github that can do the purpose. However, it
calls for control-3.1.0 package whereas octave-5.2.0 comes with
control-3.2.0 package.

Can you please let me know if I can proceed with this package from github.

Regards,
Swagata

Re: Interactive Bode, Root Locus plot

Doug Stewart-4

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 9:17 PM SGM <[hidden email]> wrote:
https://github.com/EriveltonGualter/octave-control
<https://github.com/EriveltonGualter/octave-control

Hi All,
I am looking for *interactive bode/root locus plot in Octave.*//

I find the attached link from github that can do the purpose. However, it
calls for control-3.1.0 package whereas octave-5.2.0 comes with
control-3.2.0 package.

Can you please let me know if I can proceed with this package from github.

Regards,
Swagata

Yes Please give it a try.

--
DASCertificate for 206392

SGM

Re: Interactive Bode, Root Locus plot

SGM
Hi,
Installed- but getting following warning in the command window:
warning: legend: specifying location with a numeric argument is obsolete and will be removed from
 a future version of Octave, use a string specification instead
warning: called from
    legend at line 211 column 7
    rlocus at line 298 column 5
    plotrlocus at line 549 column 3
    plots at line 467 column 5
    update_plot at line 153 column 7
    GUI_sisotool at line 920 column 1
    sisotool at line 110 column 3
error: imread: unable to find file '~/octave/control-3.1.0/images/RPole.png'
error: called from
    imageIO at line 73 column 5
    imread at line 106 column 33
    plotrlocus at line 570 column 11
    plots at line 467 column 5
    update_plot at line 153 column 7
    GUI_sisotool at line 920 column 1
    sisotool at line 110 column 3
>> error: 'dynamics' undefined near line 773 column 3
execution error in graphics callback function
error: structure has no member 'brp'
execution error in graphics callback function
Also, the execution is not as desired- please see the snapshot- can you suggest some remedy:
Desired

image.png
What is happening

image.png