Interview FLOSS for science podcast

Patrick Diehl
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am to co-host of the FLOSS for Science podcast [0], the podcast about
Free and Libre Open Source Software for Science.

Would you or anyone else be interested in a interview about the
the octave project?

Best regards,

Patrick

[0] https://flossforscience.com/

Re: Interview FLOSS for science podcast

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
I am by no means a representative developer.
If JWE, Rik, Mike, Kai, Olaf, Carne and many of the others do not
volunteer, I am interested.

Re: Interview FLOSS for science podcast

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
Dear Patrick,

Let me know of your decision.

Re: Interview FLOSS for science podcast

Patrick Diehl
Dear Juan Pablo,

we would be happy to interview you in the beginning of August. Could you please provide us with some dates for the first week of August? The recording will take one hour.

Best,

Patrick

On May 21, 2019 6:32:23 AM CDT, Juan Pablo Carbajal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Patrick,

Let me know of your decision.