Intxlogy function?

Pietro F. Maggi
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this :-)

I'm converting a program for my thesis work from Matlab to Octave and I've
encountered a call to the INTXLOGY function, I've searched around with no
success so Can someone tell me what this function do and how to implement it in
Octave?

The piece of code of interest is

for Nprob=1:length(prob),
  y(Nprob)=intxlogy(Atcelx,Prcelx,prob(Nprob));
  if (y(Nprob)<0) | (y(Nprob)>=1E+32),
    y(Nprob)=0;
  end;
end;

Thanks to everibody and sorry for my english

CIAO
-----------------
Pietro F. Maggi
Via G. Galilei 11
22053 Lecco Italy
tel.0341/498060
[hidden email]
-----------------

Re: Intxlogy function?

Martin Holz-3
Hi Pietro,
I did not find 'intxlogy' in MATLAB v4.2c or v5.0. Maybe it is part of
a toolbox, but I think it is a custom function. What did 'help intxlogy'
from the MATLAB and Octave prompt tell you?

"Pietro F. Maggi" <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'm converting a program for my thesis work from Matlab to Octave and I've
> encountered a call to the INTXLOGY function, I've searched around with no
> success so Can someone tell me what this function do and how to implement it
> in Octave?
>
> The piece of code of interest is
>
> for Nprob=1:length(prob),
>   y(Nprob)=intxlogy(Atcelx,Prcelx,prob(Nprob));
>   if (y(Nprob)<0) | (y(Nprob)>=1E+32),
>     y(Nprob)=0;
>   end;
> end;

Re: Intxlogy function?

Jim Van Zandt

Martin Holz <[hidden email]> writes:

> I did not find 'intxlogy' in MATLAB v4.2c or v5.0.

I did not find it in MatLab version 5.1.0.421 either.

                         - Jim Van Zandt