Lindeberg edge-detection

Malte Becker
Hi,

im Malte, a german eletrical engeneering student. Im currently writing my bachelor-thesis about real-time vehicle classification at the university of Paderborn.
I developed some things with Octave. In my Code i used the Lindeberg Edge Detection from the image toolbox.

Now i do not find anything in about this Algorithm in the internet or our library. Maybe you have a article or something of Lindeberg, where he discribe his algorithm or can tell me where i can find it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Bye
Malte

Re: Lindeberg edge-detection

Søren Hauberg
Hi,

As I recall you'll find the approach described in

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A%3A1008097225773

(if you search Tony Lindeberg's web page, I think he has a technical
report with the same contents as the paper above)

I think the implementation in the 'image' toolbox only covers the single
scale version of Tony's work (i.e. no scale selection).

Cheers
Søren