[MXE Octave] NSIS while copying files installer should not be canceled?

[MXE Octave] NSIS while copying files installer should not be canceled?

siko1056
John D., before opening a new bug report, is it intended behavior, that
the Octave installer cannot be canceled once it copies the files?

I think it is no big deal, just an observation.  From the
installer-script [1] I could not find things like NSIS describes [2].

Kai

[1]
https://hg.octave.org/mxe-octave/file/33eacbfa7739/tools/makeinst-script.sh.in
[2]
https://nsis.sourceforge.io/InstFiles_Cancel_-_Allowing_a_user_to_cancel_installation_during_InstFiles

Re: [MXE Octave] NSIS while copying files installer should not be canceled?

John Donoghue-3
On 2/14/20 2:31 AM, Kai Torben Ohlhus wrote:

> John D., before opening a new bug report, is it intended behavior, that
> the Octave installer cannot be canceled once it copies the files?
>
> I think it is no big deal, just an observation.  From the
> installer-script [1] I could not find things like NSIS describes [2].
>
> Kai
>
> [1]
> https://hg.octave.org/mxe-octave/file/33eacbfa7739/tools/makeinst-script.sh.in
> [2]
> https://nsis.sourceforge.io/InstFiles_Cancel_-_Allowing_a_user_to_cancel_installation_during_InstFiles

The installer is just using the standard methods for
installing/processing files, so isnt doing any modifications of that
apart from adding an additional page for the check boxes