MXE: "undefined reference to `mxArray::mxArray(mxClassID, long long, long long, mxComplexity)"

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
MXE: "undefined reference to `mxArray::mxArray(mxClassID, long long, long long, mxComplexity)" – When trying to cross-build Octave (3.9.0+ & 4.1.0+) with --enable-64, the build of Octave stops with errors a la: : octave-value/.libs/lib...
FTR, building stable-octave goes fine & it runs fine on Windows 64b Philip
On 12/27/2014 06:27 PM, Philip Nienhuis wrote: > Philip Nienhuis wrote >> When trying to cross-build Octave (3.9.0+ & 4.1.0+) with ...
John W. Eaton wrote: > On 12/27/2014 06:27 PM, Philip Nienhuis wrote: >> Philip Nienhuis wrote >>> When trying to cross-build...
On 12/30/2014 03:25 PM, Philip Nienhuis wrote: > John W. Eaton wrote: >> That problem should be fixed if the mxarray.h file is genera...
John W. Eaton wrote: > On 12/30/2014 03:25 PM, Philip Nienhuis wrote: >> John W. Eaton wrote: > >>> That problem should b...
After a bit of trial and error I found that it is this changeset from Rik: 1085a65e9b9b gui-release (build: Don't install mxarray.in.h (...
On 12/29/2014 06:34 PM, Philip Nienhuis wrote: > Philip Nienhuis wrote >> When trying to cross-build Octave (3.9.0+ & 4.1.0+) with ...
John W. Eaton wrote: > On 12/29/2014 06:34 PM, Philip Nienhuis wrote: >> Philip Nienhuis wrote <snip> >> After a bit ...