MXE target list

Rik-4
7/2/16

I was cleaning up the results of ./configure --help in MXE.  The
"--enable-octave" option supposedly takes a value of "alpha".  Does anyone
know if that is still true?  I thought the only two values were "stable"
and "default".

--Rik

Output from --help:
 --enable-octave=stable  Enable a specific build of octave (stable, alpha,
default)

Re: MXE target list

chechu

Good evening,
Last year it was possible to use 4.0.0 release candidates by using alpha alternatives, maybe this flag is still useful.
Regards,Jose.

On 07/02/2016 12:43 PM, Rik wrote:
> 7/2/16
>
> I was cleaning up the results of ./configure --help in MXE.  The
> "--enable-octave" option supposedly takes a value of "alpha".  Does anyone
> know if that is still true?  I thought the only two values were "stable"
> and "default".

If you use "--enable-octave=alpha" then the src/octave.mk file is used.

It could probably be removed and we could just have the default and
stable options.

jwe