MacOS freezes on Octave launch

Akhil Nahar
Hi,
 I recently downloaded the Octave 4.4.1 .dmg file and every time I launch the app, it hangs my MacOS for a substantial amount of time before opening Octave. Please advise how should I fix that.
Thank you,
Akhil

Re: MacOS freezes on Octave launch

apjanke-floss

On 5/5/19 2:10 AM, Akhil Nahar wrote:
> Hi,
>  I recently downloaded the Octave 4.4.1 .dmg file and every time I launch the app, it hangs my MacOS for a substantial amount of time before opening Octave. Please advise how should I fix that.
> Thank you,
> Akhil

Could you come over to the Octave.app issue tracker at
https://github.com/octave-app/octave-app/issues and file a detailed bug
report? We'll see if we can help you with this.

Cheers,
Andrew