Matlab to Octave: gui_mainfcn

anna.bakidou
Hi,

I have a code in Matlab with GUI that works but when I try to run the m file in Octave it complains about the 'gui_mainfcn'. When searching on this I have realized it is quit some problem but can it be solved in some way?

Best regards,

Anna Bakidou
Electronic Engineer
-------
Gynius Plus AB
Medicinaregatan 8A
41390 Göteborg , Sweden
Office: +46-31-833999 (SE)
Email: [hidden email]
Web.: www.gynius.se

Re: Matlab to Octave: gui_mainfcn

Andreas Weber-6
Am 26.06.19 um 10:49 schrieb [hidden email]:
> I have a code in Matlab with GUI that works but when I try to run the m
> file in Octave it complains about the 'gui_mainfcn'.

You should show your code. Without this it's nearly impossible to help.
-- Andy