Membership to Help List

EarlEbert
I just got a kick back from my first post to this list because I’m not a member. How do I become a member?

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: Membership to Help List

bpabbott
Administrator
On Oct 30, 2012, at 9:56 AM, Earl Ebert <[hidden email]> wrote:

I just got a kick back from my first post to this list because I’m not a member. How do I become a member?

Sent from Windows Mail

Click on the last link in the postscript of your email above and sign up.

Ben

Re: Membership to Help List

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2
On 30 October 2012 09:56, Earl Ebert <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just got a kick back from my first post to this list because I’m not a
> member.

Man, I wish I got kickbacks from the mailing list... :-)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickback_%28bribery%29

> How do I become a member?

I just added you to the list, no worries.

> Sent from Windows Mail

Sorry to hear that. Sent from my Emacs here.

- Jordi G. H.