N-dimensional matrices

jpf-4
I have a question for the Octave people:
Is it possible to define N-dimensional matrices
using Octave?  Does Octave have a command similar
to Matlab's (version 5) ndgrid to create N-dimen-
sional matrices from vectors?

Thanks for your help

J.P. Fernandez
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

N-dimensional matrices

John W. Eaton-6
On 17-Nov-1997, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

| I have a question for the Octave people:
| Is it possible to define N-dimensional matrices
| using Octave?  Does Octave have a command similar
| to Matlab's (version 5) ndgrid to create N-dimen-
| sional matrices from vectors?

No, Octave doesn't support matrices with more than two dimensions
yet.  It's on the list of things to work on, but I don't know when or
if it might actually happen.

jwe