New legend function

Rik-4
All,

I wanted to give a shout out (my compliments) to Pantxo who has re-written
the legend function and resolved a huge number of bug reports.  As if the
re-write wasn't big enough, he has also fixed probably 25 other reports of
regressions or incorrect behavior sparked by the new code.  This legend
function will be a very welcome feature of the 6.1 release.

--Rik

Re: New legend function

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
Kudos!