New versions of OctCLIP and OctPROJ packages

New versions of OctCLIP and OctPROJ packages

José Luis García Pallero
Hello:

I've uploaded to sourceforge new versions of OctCLIP and OctPROJ
packages. There are minor changes related to compiler flags in both
packages. In oc_polybool functiom of OctCLIP I've corrected the way of
calculation of the minumum perturbation number and I've added a new
output argument

Cheers

José Luis García Pallero
[hidden email]
(o<
/ / \
V_/_
Use Debian GNU/Linux and enjoy!

Re: New versions of OctCLIP and OctPROJ packages

Juan Pablo Carbajal
On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM, José Luis García Pallero
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I've uploaded to sourceforge new versions of OctCLIP and OctPROJ
> packages. There are minor changes related to compiler flags in both
> packages. In oc_polybool functiom of OctCLIP I've corrected the way of
> calculation of the minumum perturbation number and I've added a new
> output argument
>
> Cheers

> José Luis García Pallero
> [hidden email]
> (o<
> / / \
> V_/_
> Use Debian GNU/Linux and enjoy!

Hi Jose,

Will you commit your changes of octclip to geometry?

Cheers

--
M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal
-----

Re: New versions of OctCLIP and OctPROJ packages

Carnë Draug-2
On 1 October 2012 11:56, Juan Pablo Carbajal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM, José Luis García Pallero
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I've uploaded to sourceforge new versions of OctCLIP and OctPROJ
>> packages. There are minor changes related to compiler flags in both
>> packages. In oc_polybool functiom of OctCLIP I've corrected the way of
>> calculation of the minumum perturbation number and I've added a new
>> output argument
>>
>> Cheers
>>

> Hi Jose,
>
> Will you commit your changes of octclip to geometry?
>
> Cheers

Could you please make the commit to the new repository location?
Please see http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/very-important-all-developers-reclone-Octave-Forge-td4644503.html

Carnë

2012/10/1 Carnë Draug <[hidden email]>:

> On 1 October 2012 11:56, Juan Pablo Carbajal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM, José Luis García Pallero
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hello:
>>>
>>> I've uploaded to sourceforge new versions of OctCLIP and OctPROJ
>>> packages. There are minor changes related to compiler flags in both
>>> packages. In oc_polybool functiom of OctCLIP I've corrected the way of
>>> calculation of the minumum perturbation number and I've added a new
>>> output argument
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>

>> Hi Jose,
>>
>> Will you commit your changes of octclip to geometry?
>>
>> Cheers
>
> Could you please make the commit to the new repository location?
> Please see http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/very-important-all-developers-reclone-Octave-Forge-td4644503.html

Done, thank you for the advice.

I suggest that the information in
http://octave.sourceforge.net/developers.html should be updated

Cheers

> Carnë

José Luis García Pallero
[hidden email]
(o<
/ / \

On 1 October 2012 14:21, José Luis García Pallero <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2012/10/1 Carnë Draug <[hidden email]>:
>> On 1 October 2012 11:56, Juan Pablo Carbajal <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> Hi Jose,
>>>
>>> Will you commit your changes of octclip to geometry?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>
>> Could you please make the commit to the new repository location?
>> Please see http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/very-important-all-developers-reclone-Octave-Forge-td4644503.html
>
> Done, thank you for the advice.
>
> I suggest that the information in
> http://octave.sourceforge.net/developers.html should be updated