OCTAVE ONLINE COMPILER query

Yatendra Sengar
Hello team,

I had trouble using some specific functions in Octave online version.

I was trying to plot frequency response of Opamp but suddenly after execution the error comes like "function is not defined."

I use below frequency function :

h1 = freqs(num1,den1,w);

Please help me out how can i execute this in my code.

Thanks
Yatendra

Re: OCTAVE ONLINE COMPILER query

Doug Stewart-4

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 11:45 AM Yatendra Sengar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello team,

I had trouble using some specific functions in Octave online version.

I was trying to plot frequency response of Opamp but suddenly after execution the error comes like "function is not defined."

I use below frequency function :

h1 = freqs(num1,den1,w);

Please help me out how can i execute this in my code.

Thanks
Yatendra

We don't maintain octaveonline.
I think you should ask

I think he is the maintainer.
--
DASCertificate for 206392

Re: OCTAVE ONLINE COMPILER query

Dmitri A. Sergatskov

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 11:09 AM Doug Stewart <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 11:45 AM Yatendra Sengar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello team,

I had trouble using some specific functions in Octave online version.

I was trying to plot frequency response of Opamp but suddenly after execution the error comes like "function is not defined."

I use below frequency function :

h1 = freqs(num1,den1,w);

Please help me out how can i execute this in my code.

Thanks
Yatendra

We don't maintain octaveonline.
I think you should ask

I think he is the maintainer.
--
DASCertificate for 206392

I just tried an example from the "help freqs" and it worked just fine (see attached).
I would guess OP's code has an error.

Dmitri.

octaveonline_20190922.png (87K) Download Attachment

Re: OCTAVE ONLINE COMPILER query

Yatendra Sengar
Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I will look after my OP code again.