ODBC coupling in Octave...

Gustaf Mårtensson
Hello all,

I was trying to get the database package running on my Octave istallation on a windows 7 (64-bit) system. I received a number of strange dependency errors and was wondering if anyone had any tips about this? Could it be a 64-bit issue? I've had some similar issues concerning the 64-bit configuration and access databases earlier.

pax,

Gustaf

Re: ODBC coupling in Octave...

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2
On 22 September 2012 02:23, Gustaf Mårtensson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I was trying to get the database package running on my Octave
> istallation on a windows 7 (64-bit) system.

The database package is bitrotten. If you are able to discuss and
diagnose some of the errors you see, perhaps we can start working
together to fix it, if you care enough.

- Jordi G. H.