OctConf2014 results

José Luis García Pallero
Hello,

as it was announced, the OctConf 2014 was celebrated last week in
Montréal. In the wiki page the tentative schedule can be seen
(http://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2014#Schedule). Are there any slides
or videos of the sessions? I'm interested specially in the 4.0 release
discussion

José Luis García Pallero
[hidden email]
(o<
/ / \
V_/_
Use Debian GNU/Linux and enjoy!

Re: OctConf2014 results

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2
On Fri, 2014-09-26 at 13:56 +0200, José Luis García Pallero wrote:
> as it was announced, the OctConf 2014 was celebrated last week in
> Montréal. In the wiki page the tentative schedule can be seen
> (http://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2014#Schedule). Are there any slides
> or videos of the sessions? I'm interested specially in the 4.0 release
> discussion

There are a few slides, but no videos. There were also several
round-table discussions. I took down minutes of those discussions. I
will polish them and publish them soon, probably this weekend.

- Jordi G. H.

Re: OctConf2014 results

PrasannaKumar Muralidharan
There are a few slides, but no videos. There were also several
round-table discussions. I took down minutes of those discussions. I
will polish them and publish them soon, probably this weekend.

It has been long since OctConf took place. Is it possible to share the available slides? Sharing the available meeting minutes will be good too.

Thanks,
PrasannaKumar

Re: OctConf2014 results

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2
On Mon, 2015-01-05 at 22:24 +0530, PrasannaKumar Muralidharan wrote:
> It has been long since OctConf took place. Is it possible to share
> the available slides? Sharing the available meeting minutes will be
> good too.

Apologies for the delay. I have some material that I've been meaning
to publish. I will do so this week.

- Jordi G. H.

Re: OctConf2014 results

PrasannaKumar Muralidharan
Apologies for the delay. I have some material that I've been meaning
to publish. I will do so this week.

Hi Jordi,

Just a reminder for uploading the slides. Hope you will get time for this.

Thanks,
PrasannaKumar