[OctDev] PGPlot

Francisco J. Martínez Serrano
Hi,

Some days ago i compiled in support for PGplot using matwrap (it's one of the attached examples). Since I'm used to pgplot, I found it very useful (and the quality of the output is fairly superior to that of gnuplot). I was wondering if the .oct (or .cc) and .m generated files could be included in octave-forge.

Re: [OctDev] PGPlot

Paul Kienzle-3
The PGPLOT license is not compatible with the GPL.  The nonfree
directory has bindings to code with similar licenses, but they won't be
built unless the user explicitly requests them.  You cannot distribute
the source or binaries of pgplot.

        - Paul

--
PGPLOT is not public-domain software. However, it is freely available
for non-commercial use. The source code and documentation are