Octave 2.0.11 WIN32 Binary Installation Problems

Octave 2.0.11 WIN32 Binary Installation Problems

William D Kirby
Being a new Octave user I have a problem installing the Octave v2.0.11
Cygnus WIN32 system on my machine on other than on drive C: (my boot
drive). Attempts to install on another drive creates the octave
directories on drive C, but fails to copy the files. It appears to only
work properly when I use drive C:, and manually copy the files.

The info help system (i.e., >help -i) doesn't work which I have seen
reported on other messages.

I'm using Windows NT v4.0, on a Pentium II machine.

Thanks
Bill

--
William D. Kirby             Voice: (703) 273-0005
Consultant                   Email: [hidden email]