Octave 4.0rc installer on Windows 7

vinukn
1. Close button of window is not visible
2. Qt graphics toolkit is not available in octave-cli
SC1.png

Re: Octave 4.0rc installer on Windows 7

tmacchant

Re: Octave 4.0rc installer on Windows 7

Torsten-2
On 07.03.2015 07:52, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

> [...]

Please check your preferences and make sure that the option "Use custom
editor" in the "Editor" pane is not checked.
Did you see the initial welcome screen with the hint that a new
configuration file is created?

Torsten

Re: Octave 4.0rc installer on Windows 7

tmacchant
> On 07.03.2015 07:52, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:

Thank you for your reply. But I could not find "Use customeditor" in the "Editor" pane.

An snapshot for the "Editor" pane is attached.

> Did you see the initial welcome screen with the hint that a new
> configuration file is created?

No. I did not see the welcome screen.

For octave-4.0.0-rc1 on Ubuntu built myself, I saw the welcome screen.

Tatsuro

Settings_Editor.png (60K) Download Attachment