Octave-Forge: Redesign with responsive layout

12

Re: Octave-Forge: Redesign with responsive layout

Oliver Heimlich
On 01.09.2018 17:12, Kai Torben Ohlhus wrote:
> Another small addition for the (never ending? ^^) list of improvements
> was to use the "soft" links [1] and [2] instead of "hard coded" version
> number "4.2" for the Octave Doxygen documentation.  The affected
> location is the "C++ API" link on https://octave.sourceforge.io/docs.php .

> [1]: https://octave.org/doxygen/stable/
> [2]: https://octave.org/doxygen/dev/

Okay, it's done. Thanks for the fresh doxygen.

> P.S.: Regarding your discussion with Carnë. If your layout is finial,
> maybe we can consider a JS-free version for octave.org
> <http://octave.org> as well?

octave.org is mostly functional without JS (small screen menu is always
expanded, images can't be zoomed, tabbed options are fully visible and
can't be switched). So I'd not consider this a priority. Yes, all of
these features could be implemented JS-free. OTOH, they could become
less maintainable.

Oliver

12