Octave compile on SunOS 4.1.3

Vinayak Dutt
Hi:

 I had posted yesterday about problem of compiling with gcc-2.6.0
and Sun F77 2.0.1. I found the fix. You have to link the objects
with additional object from sparccompiler libraries:

/values-Xs.o

A simple fix would be to add to the case statement in the flibs.sh
script to include the above object also from the objects F77
compiler uses to compile the test file in that script.

I just added following to the script flibs.sh

     /*/values*.o)
        exists=false
        for f in $lflags
        do
          if test x$arg = x$f
          then
            exists=true
          fi
        done
        if $exists
        then
          arg=
        else
          lflags="$lflags $arg"
        fi
      ;;

at line 99 in that script where is goes through the output of
Fortran compile looking for relevent objects.

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * graduate student, ultrasound research