Octave is in GSoC; call for mentors

Nir Krakauer-3
We were announced as participating:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5849336744771584/

Student applications are due between Mar 29 and Apr 13. If you're
interested, have a look at our wiki for how to get started:
https://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_-_Getting_Started

Octave contributors who are interested in evaluating student
applications and potentially co-mentoring a project (no commitment
yet), please let me know to add you to the mentor pool. Summer of Code
relies on volunteers to mentor, and we will need at least 2 mentors
per student we accept.

Re: Octave is in GSoC; call for mentors

siko1056
On 3/10/21 5:38 AM, Nir Krakauer wrote:

> We were announced as participating:
> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5849336744771584/
>
> Student applications are due between Mar 29 and Apr 13. If you're
> interested, have a look at our wiki for how to get started:
> https://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_-_Getting_Started
>
> Octave contributors who are interested in evaluating student
> applications and potentially co-mentoring a project (no commitment
> yet), please let me know to add you to the mentor pool. Summer of Code
> relies on volunteers to mentor, and we will need at least 2 mentors
> per student we accept.

Thank you for the GSoC application work Nir! 🙂👍

Re: Octave is in GSoC; call for mentors

Ankit
This is excellent news. Congrats Nir, for your work.