Octave software for MacBook Pro

Suhesh Kumar Singh
Dear Octave,

I am looking for Octave software for MacBook Pro. Please let me know how I can download. I tried but it is not successful.

With Regards,
msuhesh

M Suheshkumar Singh, PhD
Assistant Professor
School of Physics (SoP)
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM)
Maruthamala, Jersey Farm Road, Vithura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Pin: 695551
Phone: +91 471 2778319 (Office)

Re: Octave software for MacBook Pro

nrjank

I am looking for Octave software for MacBook Pro. Please let me know how I can download. I tried but it is not successful.

The octave Wiki has some instructions, but I noticed that the version is a bit out-of-date. It might be a good place to start though.