Octconf 2013

JuanPi
Hello Space Coder!

During OctConf 2012, we kind of agreed that we should do OctConf
switch continent every year (so far America (south, central, north)
and Eurasia). Next year should be the turn for Eurasia and in
particular Europe.

It would be nice to know who is able and is willing to help organizing
the conference in their home country.

We are hearing suggestions, accompanied with volunteers!

The fact that the conference is in your local country doesn't mean you
have to take care of all the organization, we can all help, but the
local details (building, room , etc) will definitely be a
responsibility of the local(s).

So, lets the games begin!

See You Space Coders ...

Jpi, Kakila

Re: Octconf 2013

c.-2

On 22 Nov 2012, at 21:11, Júlio Hoffimann wrote:

> Do you have a defined date?
>
> Regards,
> Júlio.

OctConf 2012 was July 16-20 I'd say around that time (2 weeks before or after at most) would be a
good choice to not interfere with spring semester and summer holidays.

c.

Re: Octconf 2013

PhilipNienhuis
c. wrote:

> On 22 Nov 2012, at 21:11, Júlio Hoffimann wrote:
>
>> Do you have a defined date?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Júlio.
>
> OctConf 2012 was July 16-20 I'd say around that time (2 weeks before or after at most) would be a
> good choice to not interfere with spring semester and summer holidays.

Expect most European summer holidays to peak around mid to late July &
early to mid August.
Do you want OctConf inside or outside the holiday period? If outside,
neither July nor August would be a good time.

P.