Online Developer Meeting Announcement

mmuetzel
For anyone that might be interested and might have missed jwe's message on the discourse forum:
Online developer meeting today

https://octave.discourse.group/t/online-developer-meeting-announcements/333/10

As Rik noted in our thread about goals for the next release, it’s been a while since we have had an online developer meeting, so:

Join us for another semi-formal meeting of Octave developers next Tuesday March 23 at 18:00 UTC. If I’m getting the time zones right, that is 11:00 Pacific / 14:00 Eastern in the US, 19:00 in Central Europe and 03:00 in Japan (Wednesday).

I intend to use Jitsi for the meeting and will post a URL here and also to the IRC channel an hour or so before the meeting begins.

We’ll mostly be discussing the plans for the next major release. If anyone else has a specific topic they would like to discuss or something to present, please let me know.

This meeting is open to anyone with an interest in Octave development. It is not intended to be a support forum.