Online Developer Meeting - Tuesday October 27 @ 18:00 UTC

Join us for another semi-formal meeting of Octave developers next
Tuesday October 27 at 18:00 UTC. If I’m getting the time zones right,
that is 11:00 Pacific / 14:00 Eastern in the US, 20:00 in Central Europe
and 3:00 in Japan (Wednesday).

I intend to use Jitsi for the meeting and will post a URL here and also
to the IRC channel and the maintainers mailing list an hour or so before
the meeting begins.

We’ll mostly be discussing the 6.1.0 release and the status of Kai’s
work with buildbot. If anyone else has a specific topic they would like
to discuss or something to present, please let me know.

This meeting is open to anyone with an interest in Octave development.
It is not intended to be a support forum.

Re: Online Developer Meeting - Tuesday October 27 @ 18:00 UTC

mmuetzel
Am 23. Oktober 2020 um 07:34 Uhr schrieb "John W. Eaton":

> Join us for another semi-formal meeting of Octave developers next
> Tuesday October 27 at 18:00 UTC. If I’m getting the time zones right,
> that is 11:00 Pacific / 14:00 Eastern in the US, 20:00 in Central Europe
> and 3:00 in Japan (Wednesday).
>
> I intend to use Jitsi for the meeting and will post a URL here and also
> to the IRC channel and the maintainers mailing list an hour or so before
> the meeting begins.
>
> We’ll mostly be discussing the 6.1.0 release and the status of Kai’s
> work with buildbot. If anyone else has a specific topic they would like
> to discuss or something to present, please let me know.
>
> This meeting is open to anyone with an interest in Octave development.
> It is not intended to be a support forum.
>
> jwe

Just to hopefully avoid timing issues:
Europe is ending its daylight saving time for this year on October 25th at 3 a.m. and Central Europe will move back to UTC+1.
So if I got this right, the meeting is due at 19:00 in Central Europe.

Markus

Re: Online Developer Meeting - Tuesday October 27 @ 18:00 UTC

I have a jitsi instance set up at

   https://jitsi.member.fsf.org/octave-dev-2020-10-27

We'll start in about 50 minutes.

Re: Online Developer Meeting - Tuesday October 27 @ 18:00 UTC

The FSF jitsi instance didn't work so we moved here:

   https://meet.jit.si/octave-dev-2020-10-27

jwe