PAGER help

Martin, Cary

Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to redirect output (under Windows!) to a separate terminal window or similar using the PAGER variable? What I’m trying to accomplish seems simple but I understand that this might not be straightforward – when using a very simple command such as whos I’d like to be able to still see the output of these commands when I type my next couple of commands. I see that I can redirect the output to a text file or similar but is there some simple way to just have the output displayed in a separate terminal window than the input?

Thanks very much-

Cary